WatchGuard Online is brought to you by NetThreat Ltd
For 20 years NetThreat Ltd have been one of the leading security resellers in the UK with a customer base spanning all sectors, including resellers, government / education / charity, retail and a broad range of SME's. We are proud to be partners with the following internet security suppliers:
- WatchGuard Gold Partner (multi-time winner of partner and sales person of the year)
- SonicWall Platinum Partner (multi-time winner of UK and EMEA reseller of the year)
- uSecure Partner
- StorageCraft Partner
- Fortinet Partner
- Check Point Partner
- KnowBe4 Partner
- KnowWho Partner
We are passionate about providing you with the most suitable solution. As a vendor-neutral company we are able to talk openly about alternative vendors and solutions with no bias between options. We will provide you with the information you need to make a decision on the kit that best suits your network.
Security is our life so it doesn't have to be yours.
NEW - Price Match
Had a cheaper quote? We'll beat it! Call us on 0121 270 1800. Applicable to current price quotes.
Why Choose Us?
NetThreat are a traditional security reseller providing a range of management and support services, but we also operate online giving us a unique ability to match service and support with competitive pricing.
- NetThreat Ltd supply and provide support for many UK based security resellers, we can provide pre-sales advice and post-sales support for your customers so that you can concentrate on doing what you do best
- 50-60% of our business comes through resellers, our pricing is competitive and our service is perfect for you if you require more than distribution can provide, or even if you don't!
- We do not promise to be the cheapest, but we are close enough, and we believe the support and advice you receive will outweigh any differences you may find
- Our pre-sales support and advise is provided by people vendor-qualified in both sales and technical support, meaning we can have a unique insight into your requirements and the best solution available
- Having been in existence and dealing with distribution across Europe for 15 years we are best positioned to find stock and distribute direct to you when and where you need your kit
- To ensure that the best solution for you is provided we offer evaluation versions of all appliances enabling you to try-before-you-buy if you wish
- Post-sales support is provided by qualified engineers working for NetThreat Ltd, as well as with the backing of distribution in the UK and the manufacturer's team of engineers
Support from Highly Experienced Engineers
Your security is only as good as the configuration of your firewall, NetThreat have some of the most experienced support engineers in the country ready to rapidly assist with your device. Find out more.
Climate Positive Guarantee
At the heart of our business model we include a commitment to achieving carbon positivity. We strive to go further, much further and lead our industry to take bigger and bolder steps to protect the future of our planet and sustainability of our business.
In November 2019 we proudly announced our newest, market changing carbon initiative to our customers, resellers and end-users:
Climate Positive: Your firewall footprint offset for life!
When you purchase a new firewall from us, from any of our vendors, we guarantee to compensate for the carbon footprint of the appliance for the entirety of its useful life.
How do we do this? We work with some of the leading carbon offset companies to turn our climate responsibilities into positive outcomes for our planet, locally and internationally.